About United Scripts
With years of service to the long term care community, the team at United Scripts has come to learn that we can make a difference in the lives of the staff and administrators of LTC facilities, and most importantly to the residents/patients that we serve by staying true to our mission. We do so by:
- Adhering to process to ensure that the appropriate medications are dispensed, while at the same time decreasing the cost of drug therapy to the patient/resident, the nursing home, or the caregiver;
- Employing our unique Unit Dose System to deliver the following benefits: eliminating errors, eliminating pill reordering, better organized med carts, reducing labor and wasted medications;
- Maintaining real-time data throughout our pharmacy departments;
- Leveraging technology to deliver expedient and accurate pharmacy management by utilizing industry standard software solutions such as: RxPertise, DocuTrack, medDispense Advantage;
- Offering multi-dose packaging;
- Accepting most private insurance, Medicare Part D programs, Medicaid;
- Performing Medicare Part B billing;
- Offering simple and easy-to-understand billing statements;
- Employing knowledgeable and courteous staff.
Convenient 24/7 Service
As an operator of either a skilled nursing or assisted living facility, one never knows when a pharmacy need will arise that requires a quick response to a resident/patient need. At United Scripts, we have made a significant investment in a fleet of delivery vehicles to respond quickly to the needs of patients/residents and LTC operators. Our fleet enables United Scripts to turn around Stats in 2 hours or less.
In addition, our communications systems with our delivery vehicles allow us to provide real-time data on delivery of medications.
If you believe that your long-term care operation could benefit from United Scripts pharmacy services, please complete the brief form on this page and describe your area of interest. We would be happy to provide a no cost assessment of your operations to develop a plan to help your organization achieve its service and cost reduction goals.